Ecommerce Pick/Pack/shipping lead
7125 Whites Bridge Rd
Finishing Technologies Inc (Fintech) is a leading lite manufacturer and supplier of industrial sandpaper products. We custom assemble sandpaper belts, discs, sheets, rolls and specialty products to fit specific customer requirements.
We are looking for a hardworking and organized person to take charge of the pick/pack/ship department of our growing ecommerce division. Work within a fast paced environment with direct hands on training and management. This is a position with room for growth within the company.
• Pick inventory from warehouse, pack orders and make sure daily orders are shipped on time
• Manage daily order reports and coordinate with manufacturing department regarding stock fulfillment and backorders
• Troubleshoot and problem solve order issues when necessary
• Operate computer system to complete the pull of orders and print shipping labels
• Ensure customer service when packing the orders (pack neatly, correctly, label information correctly and sign off on the completion)
• Light packaging of products
• Maintain basic knowledge of products
• Customer service, communicating to customers via email
Ability to work independently and efficiently
High School Diploma or GED
Effective verbal and written communication skills (clear and concise)
Willingness to consult multiple resources to obtain answers
Retail or pick/pack/ship experience is a plus
Basic computer skills
Ability to stand for up to eight hours
Ability to lift and carry 40 pounds and ability to bend and twist
$10/hr to start up to $12
Full Time/Part Time
Contact Tony @ 616-794-4001 for more information, reply to this post with resume. Walk ins are welcome.