Ceramic Air File Sanding Belts
Specifically developed to create a super hard grain to surpass the life of Zirconia, Ceramic belts are becoming very popular among metal finishers. Ceramic grain continuously fractures during use to always provide the sharpest cut. X Flex -Weight backing provides the flexibility needed for small air file belts. Premium German made material provides a fast cut on stainless steel, aluminum, nickel alloy, and tool steel, among others. Great for grinding, surface polishing and deburring of forgings and castings. Standard Sizes listed. Built in USA
- Green color, 36, 40, 60, 80 Grit - Closed Coat
- X Flex-weight poly cloth backing | Resin Over Resin Bonding
- Bi-Directional Tape joint | Belts can be run either way
- Dry applications only
- Works great on stainless steel, aluminum, blades and rotors, titanium, nickel alloy, cast iron, high cobalt, carbon and tool steel, and deburring of welds.
- Stretch Resistant Backing.