Ceramic Sanding Belts
Specifically developed to create a super hard grain to surpass the life of Zirconia, Ceramic belts are becoming very popular among metal finishers. Ceramic grain continousously fractures during use to always provide the sharpest cut. Super heavy Y-Weight backing promises superior cutting power. Premium German made material provides a fast cut on stainless steel, aluminum, nickel alloy, and tool steel, among others. Great for grinding, surface polishing and deburring of forgings and castings. Standard Sizes listed. Built in USA
- Green color, 36, 40, 60, 80. 120, 180, 220 Grit - Closed Coat
- Super heavy Y-weight poly cloth backing | Resin Over Resin Bonding
- Bi-Directional Tape joint | Belts can be run either way
- Dry applications only
- Works great on stainless steel, aluminum, blades and rotors, titanium, nickel alloy, cast iron, high cobalt, carbon and tool steel, and deburring of welds.
- Stretch Resistant Backing.