Wide Cloth Sanding Belts
13" to 54" Wide
Our engineered Aluminum Oxide (A/O) wide cloth sanding belts are manufactured with the same strict design standards as our industrial customers. Open coat material (36-180 grit) provides an even cut while reducing clogging while closed coat material (220-400 grit) maintain a solid finish in hardwood and softwood.
Works great on softwoods, hardwoods, plywood, and soft metals. 36-180 grit - For use in wet/dry applications. 220+ are for use in dry applications only.
- Red/Brown Aluminum-Oxide (A/O) grain
- 36, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 180 grit – open coat | 220, 320, 400 grit – closed coat
- Heavy X-weight poly/cotton cloth backing | Resin Over Resin Bonding
- Bi-Directional Tape joint | Belts can be run either way
- 36-180 grit: Wet/Dry applications | 220-400 grit: Dry applications only
- Works great on hardwoods, softwoods, plywood, veneer, leather, metals, glass, and plastics.
- Anti-clogging stearate – provides a better sanding and cleaner working environment
- Anti-static - Reduces dust / Anti-clogging stearate – provides extra heat resistance with loading reduction