Woodworking Sanding Belts
1" to 8" Wide
Premium material for general woodworking applications with open coated grain to minimize loading. These sanding belts also work well as an all-purpose material. Standard sizes listed. Built in USA.
- 36, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 220, 240, 320 grit
- X-weight poly cloth backing | Resin Bonding
- Bi-Directional Tape joint - Sanding Belts can be run either way
- 36-220 grit - Wet/Dry Applications
- Best for soft woods and hard woods. Also works on non ferrous metals (aluminum, titanium, etc.), carbon steel, stainless steel, plastics, and veneer
- Anti-static - Reduces dust / Anti-clogging stearate – provides extra heat resistance while reducing loading.