Zirconia Sanding Belts
Zirconia Alumina (Z/A)
Our heavy-duty Zirconia belts are designed for the toughest metal finishing applications. Super heavy Y-Weight backing promises superior cutting power and is long lasting. Premium material provides a fast cut on stainless steel, aluminum, nickel alloy, and tool steel, among others. Great for grinding, surface polishing and deburring of forgings and castings. Standard Sizes listed. Built in USA
- Blue/Green color, 24, 36, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120 Grit - Closed Coat
- Super heavy Y-weight poly cloth backing | Resin Over Resin Bonding
- Bi-Directional Tape joint | Belts can be run either way
- 24-80 grit: Wet/Dry applications | 100-120 grit: Dry applications only
- Works great on stainless steel, aluminum, blades and rotors, titanium, nickel alloy, cast iron, high cobalt, carbon and tool steel, and deburring of welds.
- Stretch Resistant Backing.